Do you want to make clear and professional calls in any situation? Do you want to improve your voice quality and sound like a studio recording? Do you want to have fun and change your voice to different styles and effects? Then you need CrystalSound.
CrystalSound is a suite of AI-powered audio tools that can help you communicate better and more confidently. It can:
- Remove any background noise and other voices from your calls, so you can focus on your conversation.
- Enhance your voice quality and clarity, so you can sound more natural and professional.
- Change your voice to different pitches and apply voice effects, so you can express yourself in different ways.
- Bi-way noise reduction to eliminate unwanted noises from both sides of the conversation
- My Voice Only function to suppress other people’s voices
- Audio file enhancement to improve the quality of your existing recordings (mp3, .flac, and .wav)
- Voice changer effects to add some fun and variety to your voice
- Microphone volume booster to increase the loudness and consistency of your voice
- Acoustic echo and howling suppression to prevent feedback and distortion
- Room echo removal to reduce reverberation and improve intelligibility
- High-definition stereo voice to deliver crystal clear sound at 48 kHz
- Noise reduction level to adjust the amount of noise reduction according to your preference
- Low speech distortion to preserve the naturalness and clarity of your voice
- Team license management to give or revoke Premium licenses to your team members
How it works: 🧠
CrystalSound is a desktop app that lets you reduce noise and change your voice in real-time. You can use it with any app that lets you talk or record audio, such as Teams, Zoom, Meet, Loom, or Audacity.
To use CrystalSound, you need to download and install it on your device. Then, you need to select your real microphone and speaker in the CrystalSound main control panel. This is where the sound comes from and goes to. CrystalSound will create virtual microphone and speaker devices that will process the sound using its AI models. You can adjust the settings to your liking, such as the noise reduction level and the voice changer effect.
To get the processed sound, you need to select the CrystalSound virtual microphone and speaker in the app that you want to use. For example, if you want to use CrystalSound with Zoom, you need to go to Zoom’s audio settings and choose CrystalSound as your microphone and speaker. That way, Zoom will use the sound that CrystalSound has enhanced for you.
You can also use CrystalSound as a standalone app to improve your audio files. Just open CrystalSound's Recording Magic, select your audio file, choose your settings, and save the enhanced file. You can then use it for any purpose you want.
Why you need it: 🚀
CrystalSound can help you:
- Communicate more effectively and confidently in noisy environments
- Enhance your voice quality and clarity for better impression and engagement
- Reduce stress and fatigue caused by noise and poor sound quality
- Save time and money by avoiding costly and cumbersome hardware solutions
- Have more fun and creativity with your voice
Work in progress: 🛠️
- UI/UX improvement to make CrystalSound more user-friendly and intuitive
- Power-saving mode to reduce battery consumption while using CrystalSound
- Video file enhancement to improve the quality of your video files without extracting the audio stream
- Vocal equalization effects to make your voice sound like a professional studio recording
- AI voice transformer to transform your voice to predefined voice avatars
- Call recorder function to capture your screen and voice with CrystalSound devices
- Translation and summarization feature to generate concise English summaries of your call recordings
- Call analytics feature to evaluate your call quality and gain insights on your callers’ emotions, the sound events, the noise level, and the conversation flow.
- GPU support to speed up the processing of CrystalSound functions
See what our users are saying about us: 👏
Get CrystalSound today! 🙌
Don’t miss this opportunity to get CrystalSound Team of 2 at a special launch price on GumRoad! For the first 100 subscribers, you can get CrystalSound for as low as $12/month or $96/year (regular price $24/month or $192/year). Plus, you can get a free 1-month access to CrystalSound and find out why it’s the best noise canceling service in the market.
Get started now by downloading CrystalSound App for free:Download from CrystalSound.ai
If you are using Windows, you can also get CrystalSound from the Microsoft Store:Download from Microsoft Store
Checkout our comprehensive guide for CrystalSound installation: https://crystalsound.ai/guide
Last but not least, check out the following sign-in tutorial to start using CrystalSound:
Become a CrystalSound Affiliate: 💰
Do you love CrystalSound and want to share it with others? Do you want to earn some extra income while doing so? If yes, then you might be interested in becoming a CrystalSound affiliate.
Our commission rate is 25% of the recurring revenue generated by your referrals. However, there are some things that you need to be aware of before you sign up:
- We offer a one-month free trial for all our premium plans. This means that you will not receive any commission for the first month of your referrals’ subscription. You will start earning from the second month onwards.
- We also offer a PPP discount. This means that users from many countries will pay less than the standard price, and this will affect your commission as well.
If you are interested in becoming a CrystalSound affiliate, please fill out this form with your sale pitch.Join Our Affiliate Program